By now you know I am a real fuzzy eater, never eating anything twice in a row and even though I have been given much better entrées this passed year, I refused two nights in a row the offerings, knowing something new was brought home.
How do I know this, well dad came home with two shopping bags of feline goodies. After unpacking, he began to arrange the packages on the kitchen table, rushing to make the late afternoon light streaming through the window before it disappeared behind the trees.
When dad was ready, he let me on the table to inspect the various packages. My first impression was that I had won the lottery; for I knew it was not my birthday and Christmas is still a couple of months away. Well let’s see what’s on the menu.
Iames- Pro Active Health
- 12 Pâté with gourmet chicken
- 12 Pâté with tender beef
- 12 Filets with salmon in sauce
- 12 Filets with Skipjack tuna in sauce
Meow Mix- Market Select
- 4 Chicken and whole shrimp in sauce
- 4 Salmon and crab meat in sauce
- 4 Tuna and shrimp in sauce
Friskies- Natural Sensations
- Salmon with accents of sunflower and garden veggies
- Tuna with accents of sunflower and cranberries
- Chicken with accents of sunflower and seaweed
Friskies- Party Mix
- Original Crunch; chicken, liver and tuna
- Beachside Crunch; shrimp, crab and tuna
- Mixed Grill Crunch; chicken, beef and salmon
- Cheesy Craze Crunch; Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack flavors
— - —
Now I just have to decide what to sample first, but tell me where is the designer water list?